Thursday, February 14, 2008
I noticed yesterday that the bagels that my roommate had sitting on the microwave had some lovely spots of mold. I saw the green culprit after she ate one. I wasn't the best roomie because I didn't tell her until this morning that they were moldy. I was looking out for her because I figured shed might get queasy if she knew that she just ate a moldy bagel. The funny thing is that she just mentioned yesterday how she hates putting strawberries in a bag because they get moldy!!!! Ha!