Monday, January 21, 2008

Well, it MUST be Monday! I woke up for some reason about 4:00 AM, and do you think I could go back to sleep? Of course not - there were too many house noises going on (and also a cat skirmish, but that's a whole 'nother story). The furnace was kicking on and the water softener was doing its thing. Well, the furnace kept kicking on and kicking on, which is not a good sign. Nothing but cold air was coming out of the vents. I got up and turned the furnace off - that seems to do the trick. Crawled back in bed and tried to sleep, but it wasn't happening. Do you know what it's like to almost be drifting off and having a cat right in your face, sniffing your nose? So - I get up, turn the furnace back on - it is now 60 degrees in the house. Run the shower while I feed cats, and jump in. Why does it feel so cold? Man - that was the fastest shower ever! At least the car started this morning. I will need to clean the litterbox before I call for service on the furnace, so I guess that it part of my lunch plans. Hope the day improves. I am sure I will come home to a very cold house on my coffee break. If I knew how to insert a happy face here, I would so totally do so.

No comments: