Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's Deja Vu All Over Again!

Oh, Polar Bear Katie, I feel so bad for you! No, really! I am freezing here at work and we have heat. I can't imagine what it would be like to be without it today! I decided to forego warming up the car and driving around to get the fluids thawed and flowing this morning - it's just not worth the time. Instead, I walked to work. I was relatively warm, although my eyes wouldn't stop tearing up. Also, the tops of my feet (I wasn't wearing boots - they are in the back seat of the car) were freezing by the time I got to the bank.



Oh - and this is so not the way to start the morning: I sat down to read the paper, and got to the second page (News of the Weird, article about Brittany Spears and her family being mad at Dr. Phil, etc.). "Wow", I said to myself. "Katie is really right about the Free Press having the same articles over and over". Then I realized that what I was reading really was old news - they delivered to my front porch a Free Press from Thursday, January 10th. Can you f*&^cking believe that?

No comments: