Tuesday, March 25, 2008

TAKE THAT!

Well, it seems like insect problems are running in the family this week. Katie is battling the ants (again!). I got up this morning, flipped on the bathroom light and then went to turn the shower on. Something caught my eye (it was right at eye level, after all) and I thought it was fuzz flying through the air. Nope - it was a spider, dangling from the bathroom ceiling and poised to get me. I folded him into a Kleenex, gave it a squish and tossed it into the toilet. Then I jumped into the shower as usual. Halfway through my shower, I noticed the spider's brother creeping along the bathroom ceiling right above me. I kept a wary eye on him, since I didn't want a repeat performance. Once I was out of the shower, I noticed that the spider I had tossed into the toilet was miraculous un-squished and swimming around trying to get out. I don't think he survived the flush... Just don't mess with me before I've had my coffee in the morning!

No comments: