Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's The Thought That Counts...Yeah Right!

We have had problems all year with our suitemates, who we share our bathroom with. They never clean the bathroom and they are the ones that leave it a mess. Their hair is everywhere and I know that it's not mine because it's not red. Last semester we made a schedule for bathroom cleaning, which did absolutely nothing. I made a sign yesterday telling them to clean the bathroom. Well, I had to use the bathroom and I was mad because they locked the door and never unlocked it. I had to get my key and when I opened the door, I noticed a clean bathroom. Actually, it wasn't and still isn't clean, but I knew they "cleaned" it because the bleach smell is overpowering. It still smells this morning, but to me it smells like urine. Some say it's the thought that counts, but in this case, I don't think so. Problem not solved.

No comments: