Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What Price Fashion?


I am wearing some of my new clothes today. I have had good compliments on my sweater set, but none on my new black pants. Of course, I realize that black pants are black pants and who can tell the difference, anyway? I am also wearing my new black ankle boots with the very pointy toes. According to Clinton and Stacey, they are elongating the look of my legs and making me look taller and slimmer. According to me, they are cutting the circulation off of my feet and I am absolutely dying! How do people wear these damn things every day? I took them off to put on sensible walking shoes (Good lord, do I sound like a 73 year old woman now?) to go home for lunch, but I dutifully put the pointy torture boots on when I got back to the bank. Because I am nothing if not fashionable. Of course, by the end of this day, I will be walking funny and then I will noticed for something totally other than fashion

No comments: