Tuesday, September 9, 2008

And two steps back...


Hey! Remember how Mollie was forever banned from sleeping on my bed once I got my new comforter set? It didn't take long at all to change her bad habits and I was feeling rather smug about it. This morning marked the 5th day in a row that I had to yell at her to get off the bed. What the heck is going on in that pointy little head of hers? I blame Katie - I think Mollie is acting out because of Katie being gone. After I got her off the bed this morning, she went back into my bedroom and all was quiet. I thought to myself "You little *&$^, how dare you?" as I sneaked into the bedroom to see what she was doing. It was too dark, so I had to turn on the light. There were three cats laying on the bed - but no dog. There was no dog standing in front of the window looking outside, either. I found her curled up on the floor by my bathroom door, laying on top of my "show" pillows that I throw on the floor each night. The look on her face was kind of like "I AM NOT on the bed, so just shut up". I am not sure who the winner is...

No comments: